We have received our 2016-2017 influenza vaccine supply, and began holding Flu Vaccine Clinics on September 16, 2016. The flu shot procedures are as follows:
- Flu Shot Clinics are held each Friday from 10am-6pm by appointment only.
- Patients who need to receive state funded vaccine, which includes patients covered by Medicaid, The Chip Program, or who are Self-pay, please schedule on or after September 30, 2016 to ensure that we have received the state funded supply.
- To qualify for the influenza vaccine the patient needs to have had a physical performed at Pediatric Care of Ogden within the last 12 months.
- The CDC recommends that the FluMist should not be used during the 2016-2017 influenza season due to lower than expected effectiveness in the pediatric population.
- 100% of our supply of flu vaccine consists of preservative free injectables.
- We can provide the flu vaccine to parents at a cost of $35. Unfortunately we are unable to bill the insurance for parent vaccine.
Please call to schedule your children's flu vaccine, 801-621-1701.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office at 801-621-1701.